“I Just Can’t Do It Anymore”: Kim Kardashian Got Brutally Honest About Raising Four Kids As A Single Mom After Her Divorce From Kanye West thanh1123

got brutally honest about the difficulties of single motherhood after her divorce from Kanye West.


Kim Kardashian wearing an off-the-shoulder top and a metallic corset dress at an event with a floral backdrop

Dimitrios Kambouris / Getty Images for The Met Museum/Vogue
As I’m sure you’ll know, in the decade they were together, Kim and Ye welcomed four children: North, 10, Saint, 8, Chicago, 6, and Psalm, 5. And since their 2021 split, Kim has been vocal about taking on the brunt of parenting duties as they navigate life as coparents.


Kanye West and Kim Kardashian stand together on the red carpet

In 2022, Ye revealed that Kim takes care of the kids 80 percent of the time while he covers the remaining 20 percent. Notably, Kim said during a Season 4 episode of The Kardashians that her older kids often compare her and Kanye’s parenting approaches, saying that their dad’s scaled-back home is “the best,” even though they spend less time with him.

After the aftermath of Kimye’s split, coparenting was a major source of contention between the exes. Since then, Kim has talked openly about balancing her busy schedule with the demands of motherhood.

Kim Kardashian and her daughter North West posing together courtside, making kissy faces, at a basketball game

In the latest episode of The Kardashians, the Skims founder opens up about reaching a breaking point without the “support” she needs.

Kim Kardashian sits on a couch in a minimalist room, wearing a low-cut top

“I am a single mom of four. And it is wild,” she says in her confessional. “I almost feel like my kids have this radar where they know that I’m doing something really important.

Throughout the episode, Kim emphasizes that she struggles to set firm boundaries with her kids, saying: “I don’t know why I don’t have it in me to be super strict.”

Kim Kardashian walks with her two children. One child is carrying the other, who wears a pink and white outfit

“Neither one of my parents were strict. Khloé is a lot better at being stricter. I wish I was more like that,” she continues. “I’m just one person, and it’s overwhelming. Just, how do I go about doing this all?”

During a phone call on her way to jury duty, Kim vents to a friend about her “troubling week” with the kids, confessing that she locked herself in the bathroom to escape them while attempting to complete an interview.

Admitting that it “sucks” that she doesn’t have “support,” Kim circles back to her struggles with strictness. Presumably referring to North, she tells her friend: “I took her phone, and after a day, I gave it to her. I’m such a pushover. But I took it for 24 hours.”

In her confessional, Kim doubles down on how Khloé can implement strict boundaries as a mom to her two kids, 6-year-old True and 1-year-old Tatum, who she shares with Tristan Thompson.

Last season, Kim was forced to acknowledge the assistance she receives from nannies and chefs in her home after facing backlash for saying on Jay Shetty’s podcast that she raises her kids “with no one there” to help.

Related Posts

Our Privacy policy

https://livetruenewsworld.com - © 2024 News